The online PARTicles Library is a fully searchable library of PARTicle literature reviews available exclusively to PART members.
- PARTicles are written in response to the needs of practitioners in the field.
- PARTicles are concise and practical literature reviews covering challenging child welfare issues.
- PARTicles provide practitioners with up-to-date research on substantive topic areas and capture client/consumer, practitioner and academic perspectives.
- PARTicles have a multidimensional perspective and provide front-line practitioners with a rich and straightforward account of the complex issues being reviewed in the literature.
- There are over 50 literature reviews in the PART database, with more being added regularly!